Grizzly H8396 - DVD - Chambering A Championship Match Barrel
Need it by Tue. May 3rd?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Follow master gunsmith, Gordy Gritters, as he gives step-by-step instructions in the highly precise area of chambering a rifle barrel worthy of championship match shooting. Gordy Gritters is a Benchrest Gunsmith who specializes in building 1000 yard rifles. He has built several rifles that hold world records and have won National Championships. He is extremely meticulous and gives up many of his "secrets" on this video!
- Dialing in the barrel
- Threading the barrel
- Aligning the threaded shoulder to the action
- Predrilling and preboring the chamber
- Things to watch for while reaming the chamber
- Checking and setting headspace
- Crowning the muzzle
- Stamping and polishing the barrel
Note: Due to their nature, DVDs are non-returnable. Defective DVDs will be replaced.