G0458 18" 1-1/2 HP Single-Phase Open End Drum Sander
Christmas Special Pricing!
Our 18" Open-End Drum Sander offers a lot of sanding capacity in a small amount of floor space. Sand stock up to 36" wide and 4-1/2" thick! Unlike other open-end drum sanders, the table moves up and down instead of the head. This means drum support is much more rigid during sanding operations, giving you more consistent results. Also includes built-in dust collection. Check out the rest of the features below and you’ll agree that this feature-packed sander is an incredible value!
- Sanding motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 15 Amps
- Drum surface speed: 4000 FPM
- Conveyor feed rate: Variable, 2-12 FPM
- Maximum stock dimensions: 36" wide x 4-1/2" thick
- Minimum board length: 6"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/8"
- Sanding drum size: 4"
- Dust collection port: 2-1/2"
- Overall size: 50"H x 35"W x 24"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 328 lbs.
- Stand-alone dust collection with dust bag
- V-belt drive
- Steel construction
- 18" x 44-1/2" abrasive conveyor belt
- Variable-speed conveyor
- Stationary drum head stock
- Pass back roller
- Safety switch
- Uses 3" wide sandpaper
- Easy access for sandpaper changes
- Cast-iron platen
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates